This workshop provides instruction on how to schedule meetings, change the meeting scheduler and generate a quality agenda report for a meeting.
Training level: Advanced
- All LOGIQC users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
- All LOGIQC users who have “administrator” access to the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining the scope of your organisations content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
LOGIQC analyses effectiveness by allocating document reviews, reported events and task requirements to specified meetings to ensure the organisations performance is monitored.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the scope and purpose of the Meeting register in LOGIQC
- How to schedule a meeting
- How to add and remove meeting participants
- How to change the date and time of a current meeting (meeting occurrence)
- How to change the date and time of future meetings (meeting series)
The resources below are available via the LOGIQC Client Portal
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type