About this Course
This course is about taking action in response to client and other external stakeholder feedback that has been reported in the LOGIQC QMS.
An organisation striving for excellence will provide high levels of customer service which includes being responsive to feedback from all external stakeholders.
Critical to managing feedback, particularly adverse feedback, such as complaints, is to complete the agreed action as soon as possible. Time frames for completing the required action have been specified as part of the assigning the task to an Action Officer.
Who should take this course:
This course relates to the Feedback register and is designed for users who have been assigned a task to take action in response to feedback reported in LOGIQC.
You'll learn how to:
- Record action taken in relation to a feedback that has been assigned to an Action Officer and how to upload records arising from taking action. These records can form part of the evidence the organisation provides to an external auditor and will be used to verify compliance with Accreditation Standards.
- Complete 1 session
- Read 1 'How to' article
- 20 minutes per session
- 20 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course we recommend that you complete the following course:
Session 1 - How to record action taken in relation to a reported feedback and upload related records:
To complete this session, read the following article in the following order followed by the quiz:
On completion of this course you will have an understanding of how to undertake the following:
- Record action that has been taken in response to feedback
- Make a progress note of action taken
- Attach records arising from action taken in completing a feedback task and gain an understanding of the value of retaining good records relating to client and other external stakeholder feedback
Next course to complete: