About this Course
Managing safety, quality, risk and compliance can be challenging and complex. It demands visibility across teams and departments and requires clarity on what needs to be done, by when and by whom.
We believe management can be simpler. It’s working smarter not harder, and finding the shortest path to done. At LOGIQC we enable your business to achieve this.
However you need to walk before you can run. We have put together a number of introductory courses beginning including this one, introducing you to the LOGIQC QMS platform. It shows you around the platform and gets you ready to start working on improving your company's approach to Quality Management.
Who should take this course:
This course will enable all new users of LOGIQC QMS understand how to navigate around the platform via the searching and filtering functions, view the events you have reported on and view the content relevant to your work area.
You'll learn how to:
- How to navigate – sort, filter and search, including how to find a document
- How to view the events I have reported in LOGIQC and how to view tasks I have completed
- How to view the content in LOGIQC from my work area
- Complete 1 session
- Read 4 'How to' articles
- 20 minutes per session
- 20 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course, we recommend that you first complete the following course:
Before you commence the learning content, we recommend you read the following resource article:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- How to search, filter and sort
- Using advanced filters
- Task Register Tabs
- How to open attached documents or records from a LOGIQC QMS item #NEW ARTICLE
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Navigate between screens
- Access documents
- Access registers
- Sort information in the QMS
- Filter information in the QMS
- Search for information in the QMS
- View past actions
- Filter via specific work area in different registers
Next course to complete:
Introductory course content has been completed.