About this Course
Staying on top of your quality management records can be hard to manage and easy to loose track of. Assigning these items to pre-set regular meetings enables staff and management be on the same page and on track ensuring full visibility across the organisation.
This course continues our series of introductory courses for new users to LOGIQC with a focus on how meetings are managed in the LOGIQC QMS.
Who should take this course:
This course introduces the Meetings register to all new users of LOGIQC. The course will enable all new users understand the basic function of Meetings in LOGIQC and how meetings apply to their role within the platform.
You'll learn how to:
- Access the Quality Agenda of a LOGIQC Meeting
- Learn how meetings are used within the LOGIQC platform.
- Complete 1 Session
- Read 4 'How to' articles
- 15 minutes per session
- 15 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course, we recommend you have completed the following course:
Before you commence the learning content, we recommend you read the following material:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- About the Meetings Register *NEW ARTICLE
- Meetings Register Tabs
- Navigating around a Meeting item *NEW ARTICLE
- How to use the Quality Agenda Items report
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Understand the purpose and function of the meetings register
- View a meeting agenda
- View a task on the meeting agenda
- Print a meeting agenda?
Next course to complete:
- Introduction to managing incidents