About this Course
Improvement and innovation are central to an organisation’s ongoing success. Recording and managing improvement promotes a culture of quality improvement and supports the organisation to take action in response to staff suggestions and reported issues relating to service delivery or business processes.
This course is covers the management of a recorded non-conformance or improvement.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for users assigned the role of Manager or Approval officer. This course covers the Improvement register and the process around managing and approving a non-conformance or improvement item in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Manage a reported non-conformance or suggested improvement
- Approve/close a non-conformance or suggested improvement when action has been taken
- Complete 1 session
- Read 3 'How to' items
- 20 minutes per session
- 20 minutes to compete the entire course
Before you commence this course we recommend that you have completed the following course:
Before you commence the learning content, we recommend you read the following resource articles:
Session 1 - How to approve and close a non conformance or suggested improvement:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order:
- How to approve an improvement task
How to approve an improvement task for action
How to create a related item - Create a related Audit from an improvement or non-conformance item
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Approve a non conformance or suggested improvement
- Request further action
- Create related items to the non conformance or suggested improvement