About this Course
Staying on top of your quality management records can be hard to manage and easy to loose track of. Assigning these items to pre-set regular meetings enables staff and management be on the same page and on track ensuring full visibility across the organisation.
This course discusses the role of a meeting chair with regards to meeting items.
Who should take this course:
This course covers the management of LOGIQC meetings and is recommend for all Managers or users who are assigned the role of Meeting Chair.
You'll learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Change the date and time of a current meeting (meeting occurrence)
- Change the date and time of future meeting (meeting series)
- Complete 1 Session
- Read 3 'How to' articles
- 30 minutes per session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course, we recommend that you complete the following courses:
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
To complete this session, read the following articles in order:
- How to schedule a meeting *NEW ARTICLE
- How to amend a current meeting *NEW ARTICLE
- How to change the scheduler on a meeting item *NEW ARTICLE
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- How to make changes to the scheduler
- How to make changes to current and upcoming meetings
Next course to complete:
- Managing documents for managers and approval officers