About this Course
It is critical for organisations to have the capacity to schedule and track compliance. This ensures your organisation meets compliance requirements for standards, contracts and legislation and you never miss a key date.
This course will take you through the process of adding compliance requirements on behalf of your organisation.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for all users assigned the role as action or review officer. This course covers the Compliance register and the process around uploading and reviewing compliance requirements in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Record action taken in relation to a compliance task and upload the record providing evidence that the task has been completed (e.g. equipment maintenance records)
- Complete 1 session
- Read 5 'How to' articles
- Complete 1 online quiz
- 30 minutes a session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
Session 1 - How to record action taken in relation to the compliance task and upload the record:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- How to add a compliance requirement
- How to action a compliance requirement
- Using Draft forms *This article contains an instruction video
- How to sort, filter and search for Compliance requirements
- How to create a related item
- Complete this online quiz #COMING SOON
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Add a compliance requirement
- Open the compliance task and read the instructions
- Record action taken
- Record a progress note
- Upload a record to the compliance task
Next course to complete: