About this Course
Record management supports an organisation in remaining accountable and transparent, contributing to maintaining accreditation as part of the evidence base.
This course will take users through the management of records in the LOGIQC QMS platform.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for all users assigned the role as action or review officer. This course covers the Records register and the process around adding a Record in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Upload a record
- Upload a record as part of completing a task
- Upload a confidential record
- Complete 1 session
- Read 2 'How to' articles
- Complete 1 online quiz
- 10 minutes per session
- 10 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course we recommend you complete the following course:
Session 1 - How to upload a new record to the record register:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- What is the difference between a Document and a Record in LOGIQC #NEW ARTICLE
- How to add a record
- Complete this online quiz #COMING SOON
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Understand how to upload a record to the record register
- Understand the difference between documents and records