About this Course
Managing contracts is a fundamental component of managing compliance and meeting key organisational obligations. The Contracts Register is a central library for contracts and agreements such as funding agreements, supplier contracts and staff employment contracts.
The contract register provides businesses the ability to:
- Maintain a central library of contracts such as supplier contracts/agreements, funding contracts, and staff employment contracts.
- Receive reminders about and delegate tasks for contract review and renewal.
- Link tasks to contracts to manage reporting or other compliance obligations.
This course shows you how to manage your contracts.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for users assigned the role of Manager or Approval officer. This course covers the Contracts register and the process around managing contracts in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- How to approve a contract or manage the review of a contract
- Complete 1 session
- Read 4 'How to' articles
- 30 minutes per session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course we recommend you complete the following course:
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
Session 1 - How to approve a contract or manage the review of a contract:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order:
- How to manage a contract
- How to approve a contract
- How to unpublish a contract
- How to create a related item - against a contract
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Have an understanding of how to manage contract
- Have an understanding of how to review a contract
- Have an understanding of how to approve a contract
- Have an understanding of the task options when a contract is under review
Next course to complete: