About this Course
It is critical for organisations to have the capacity to schedule and track compliance. This ensures your organisation meets compliance requirements for standards, contracts and legislation and you never miss a key date.
This course will take you through the process of managing your compliance requirements on behalf of your organisation.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for users assigned the role of Manager or Approval officer. This course covers the Compliance register and the process around managing compliance items in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Schedule a once off or ongoing compliance task
- Change the date, action officer or instructions of a task
- Approve the action taken on a compliance task
- Create linkages between a scheduled item in one register with an item in another register
- Complete 1 session
- Read 4 'How to' articles
- 30 minutes per session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence your course, we recommend you complete the following course:
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
To complete this session, read the following articles in order:
- About compliance tasks #NEW ARTICLE
- How to add a compliance requirement - refer to editing the scheduler
- How to approve a compliance requirement
- How to create a related item
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Use the scheduler
- Change the date of a compliance task
- Change the action officer on a compliance task
- Change the instructions of a compliance task
- Approve action taken
- Request additional action
- Create a related item to a reported event
Next course to complete: