About this Course
All organisations have a duty of care to ensure that employees, clients, visitors and any other persons who may be affected by the organisation's services and environment, remain safe and have a safe place to work.
Recording incidents helps ensure that adverse events are reported and managed effectively in accordance with operational and statutory requirements.
This course covers how to record action taken in relation to a reported incident.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for all users who could be asked to undertake a task relating to a reported incident. This course covers the Incident register and the process around reviewing an incident task in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Record action taken in relation to a reported incident and upload the record verifying task completion
- Complete 1 session
- Read 1 'How to' articles
- 15 minutes a session
- 15 minutes to complete the entire course
Before you commence this course we recommend that you have completed the following course:
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
Session 1 - How to record action taken in relation to a reported incident and upload the record:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
On completion of this course you will have an understanding of how to undertake the following:
- Understand the need to retain records and evidence when reporting incidents
- Understand how to make a progress note and take final action
- Understand how to attach records relating to the action taken
Next course to complete: