About this Course
Managing credentialing is a central part of effective compliance and risk management. Organisations need to ensure staff, suppliers and contractors are qualified in accordance with organisational requirements.
This course will cover recording and reviewing your organisations licencing records.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for all users assigned the role as action or review officer. This course covers the Licensing register and the process around uploading and reviewing licensing records in LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Add a licensing requirement
- Open the license task, read the instructions and take action.
- Understand the task options when completing the license task
- Complete 1 session
- Read 5 'How to' articles
- Complete 1 online quiz
- 30 minutes a session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
Session 1 - How to record action taken in relation to a license task and upload a copy of the license:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- How to add a licensing requirement
- How to action a licensing/credentialing task
- How to sort, filter and search in the Licensing register
- Using Draft forms
- How to create a related item
- Complete this online quiz #COMING SOON!
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Understand how to open the license task and read the instructions
- Understand how to take action against the license task
- Be confident to upload the required license
Next course to complete: