About this Course
Auditing is at the heart of the quality improvement process as it is the mechanism by which the organisation assesses its compliance and achievement against set requirements and performance goals.
In this course you will learn about setting up your own internal audits, recording action taken and uploading audit reports.
Who should take this course:
This course is designed for all users assigned the role as action or review officer. This course covers the Audit register and the process around creating and actioning Audits within LOGIQC QMS.
You'll learn how to:
- Open the audit task, read the instructions and take action.
- Understand the task options when completing an audit task
- Complete 1 session
- Read 5 'How to' articles
- 30 minutes a session
- 30 minutes to complete the entire course
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide
- LOGIQC Build Workbook
All your resource material is available via your Client Portal. Please refer to your LOGIQC Primary contact to access these resources.
Session 1 - How to record action taken in relation to an audit task and upload the audit report:
To complete this session, read the following articles in order and then complete the quiz:
- How to add an Audit
- How to action an audit
- How to sort, filter and search the Audit register
- Using Draft forms *This articles contains an instruction video
- How to create a related item
Once you have completed this course you should be able to perform the following functions:
- Open the audit task and read the instructions
- Record action taken
- Record a progress note
- Upload the audit report
Next course to complete: