Note: Only Admin users are able to create a meeting item.
To create a meeting item in LOGIQC
- Go to 'System Settings' and select 'System set up'
- Select 'Meetings' from the 'System setup' drop down menu
- Name the meeting in the 'Add an option' text box and select ADD
- The meeting will appear in the current list of meeting items
- To make the meeting active, you must tick the check box in the 'enabled' column and select Save
Note: If you change the name of a meeting you must select SAVE.
To remove a meeting, select 'remove', however the meeting cannot be removed if it is still active and in use. It must be removed from any related register items.
- The meeting has now been added and can be selected as a meeting in the Meetings register
Related article: How to schedule a meeting