Once a supplier has been reviewed by a review officer, a task to approve the review is sent to the assigned approving officer. The task type is 'Review Approval'
- In 'My Tasks' and click on the supplier name
- Click “See supplier assessment” to see the assessment carried out on the supplier by the review officer (see demonstration below)
- Select from the task options
- Complete required fields
- Select Save
Task options explained
Approve recommended supplier
Select if you want to approve the supplier and allow it to appear on the register.
Supplier appears on the approved suppliers register.
Demonstration of viewing the supplier assessment.
- Select 'See supplier assessment' and the screen expands to the supplier review screen
- Select 'Hide' to close the screen and return back to the approval Task options screen
Reject recommended supplier and un-approve
Select if you do not want the supplier to appear on the register.
Workflow terminated and supplier moved to ‘not approved’ tab
Request further action
Select if you want to send the supplier to another officer for further review prior to approval.
- Instructions for action officer
- Re-work due date
- Review officer
Task generated for Review Officer.