- Users: Nominate super-users and system administrator
- System setup: Review and update drop-down menus
- Contacts register: Add staff users to the Contacts register. This requires reviewing and deciding on staff user permission levels and standardised usernames for log-in.
- Meetings register: Schedule task monitoring staff meetings.
- Document register: Upload policies, procedures, forms, templates, audit tools, organisational chart, job descriptions, strategic plan, etc. Before uploading documents, it is important that a standard document footer has been established. Certain styles may be required for compliance with standards.
- Contract register: Upload contracts, MOU’s, lease agreements, supplier agreements, Insurance policies to the Contract register.
- Compliance register: Create related compliance tasks to contracts and agreements. Schedule other compliance tasks eg. critical payments, internal and external reporting, program management and asset maintenance.
- Quality Records register: Upload existing audit reports and critical records relating to quality assurance, certification and accreditation.
- Audit register: Schedule audits and evaluations for reviewing quality, performance and compliance.
- Contacts register: Create business contacts and suppliers on the Contacts Register.
- Training and licensing registers: Schedule mandatory training, licensing and credential checks.
- Suppliers register: Review and approve preferred suppliers.
- Incidents, Feedback, Repairs and Improvements registers: Consider what goes in to the system, approval pathways and business rules for use.
- Internal training: Provide staff training on reporting items into the QMS.
- Monitoring: Use the Quality Agenda Report at staff meetings to monitor and tasks and issues in the system at the team level.
Have more questions? Submit a request