This workshop provides instruction on how to schedule an audit, modify audit task requirements, link improvements and close an audit task
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
- Instructions for standard tasks (Australia)
- Instructions for standard tasks (New Zealand)
Pre-requite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
- The Audit register monitors the organisations performance.
- The Audit register allows you to schedule recurring internal and external audits, track and report on upcoming and overdue audits and to create related audit recommendations for improvement actions and attach related reports and evidence.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose and scope of the Audit Register
- How to draft the instruction for an audit
- How to attach the audit tool to the audit task
- How to use the scheduler
- How to change the instructions of an audit task once it has been setup
- How to change the date of an audit task in progress (occurrence) or change the date of future audits (series)
- How to sort, filter and search the Audit Register
The resources below are available via the LOGIQC Client Portal
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type