This workshop provides instruction on how to schedule a licence /credentialing check, modify task requirements, link improvements and close a licence task
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The License register ensures that staff, suppliers and contractors are qualified in accordance with organisational requirements.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose and scope of the License Register
- How to schedule a licensing check for a staff member or an external contact
- How to use the group functionality when scheduling licensing checks
- How to draft the instruction for an licence / credentialing check
- How to use the scheduler
- How to change the instructions of an license check once it has been setup
- How to change the date of an licence check in progress (occurrence) or change the date of future licence / credentialing checks (series)
- How to sort, filter and search the License Register
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type
- Instructions for Standard Tasks