This workshop provides instruction on how to use the LOGIQC QMS to monitor the organisation’s performance against the requirements of standards, manage the review and update of the Accreditation Module and to use the QMS to prepare for and meet external certification / accreditation process.
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
- Instructions for standard tasks
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
- Introduction to LOGIQC
- Completing Accreditation Detail Forms
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The Accreditation Module monitors the organisation's performance against the requirements of the standards, it also manages the review and update of the Accreditation module and uses the QMS to prepare for and meet external certification/accreditation.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose and scope of the Accreditation Register
- How to assess the completion of the accreditation details form
- How to restrict access to a accreditation details form
- How to manage and approve the accreditation details form
- How to review the organisation’s performance against each standard
- How to bring a accreditation details form under review and complete the review
- How to review the quality action plan and complete quality action tasks
- How to sort, filter and search the Accreditation Register
Action Officer Tasks
How to complete a quality action task
How to manage the review of a standard
Quality Manager / Approving Officer Tasks
How to approve/close a quality action task when action has been taken
How to generate an evidence report for a standard
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type