This workshop provides instruction on how to describe the systems and processes in place to control identified risks, link relevant evidence within the QMS to each identified risk, and where further controls are required to recommend risk mitigation action.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The Risk Register monitors the organisation's exposure to identified risk and how to review the extent to which controls are in place to manage the organisation's exposure to the risk effectively
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose and scope of the Risk Register
- How to describe existing controls in place to manage an identified risk
- How to link relevant items in the QMS that currently control a risk
- How to recommend further risk mitigation action
- How to use the advanced filters
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Risk Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type
- Risk Register workflow