This workshop is designed to provide instruction on how to control and upload documents and records to the LOGIQC QMS.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The document register contributes to the effective governance of the organisation by providing users with access to documents that dictate the organisations clear operating principles.
The record register supports the organisation with remaining accountable and transparent and contributes to maintaining accreditation as part of the evidence base.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the purpose and function of the Document Register
- How to insert the document control details into the footer of a document
- How to upload a document to the Document Register
- Understanding of the purpose and function of the Records Register
- How to upload a record to the Records Register
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type
- How to create an auto-footer to control your document