This workshop provides instruction on how to setup the LOGIQC QMS to fit with an organisation’s specific operational context.
Training level: Intermediate
- All LOGIQC users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
- All LOGIQC users who have “administrator” access to the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining the scope of your organisations content in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
Setting up the system allows System Administrators to customize menu options, edit menu's to reflect changes to the organisation and hide errors and obsolete tasks.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Shared understanding across the management team of the purpose and scope of the LOGIQC QMS
- How to modify the system setup
- Adjust the QMS to reflect the organisation’s specific operational context
How to adjust the Accreditation system setup
How to adjust the Risk system setup
How to modify the system following changes to our organisation’s structure
How to use the close and skip functionality of the Scheduler
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC QMS v5 Administrator manual