Removing system users
Staff contacts (system users) and business contacts can be removed by:
1. Log in as system administrator
2. Open the Contact profile
3. Set ‘QMS user status’ to 'inactive' and click save.
- Remove them from view of all users (with the exception of the system administrator)
- Un-allocate their position so it will be available to be re-allocated to another user
- Un-allocate any users assigned to the position as ‘Staff you manage’
Important note: When a staff member is made inactive, all future training or licensing tasks that have been assigned to them as ‘Person’ will be automatically terminated and hidden.