This workshop provides instruction on how to schedule training, modify training task requirements, link improvements and close a training task
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
- Instructions for standard tasks
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The Training Register ensures that staff maintain the required competencies to perform their role. It allows the organisation to schedule staff training, to upload and store related certificates and manage audit recommendations and suggestions for improvement.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose and scope of the Training Register
- How to schedule a training task for a staff member or an external contact
- How to use the group functionality when scheduling training tasks
- How to draft the instruction for a training task
- How to use the scheduler
- How to change the instructions of a training task once it has been setup
- How to change the date of a training task in progress (occurrence) or change the date of future training tasks (series)
- How to sort, filter and search the Training Register
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type