This workshop provides instruction on how to use the Accreditation Module, which includes how to describe the systems and processes the organisation has in place that demonstrate compliance with standards, link relevant evidence within the QMS to each standard, and where gaps are identified generate improvements.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The Accreditation Module monitors the organisations's performance against the requirements of standards, manages the review and update of the accreditation module and uses the QMS to prepare for and meet external certification.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of purpose of the Accreditation Module
- Understanding of how to describe the systems and processes the organisation has in place that demonstrates compliance with standards
- How to link relevant evidence in the QMS to each standard requirement
- How to generate a quality action plan
- How to use the advanced filters in the Accreditation Module
These are available via the LOGIQC Client Portal
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Accreditation Module workbook – for relevant standard or health service type