This workshop provides instruction on how to record progress notes and final action taken in relation to a reported event.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
- Reporting events in LOGIQC allows your organisation to move to a paperless reporting environment.
- It allows you to delegate and track actions against a reported event.
- It allows you to upload related documents and create related improvements.
- It allows you to report events to external agencies if required
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the need to retain records and evidence of tasks managed through the LOGIQC QMS
- How to record a progress note
- How to record final action taken
- How to complete all fields on the Action Form
- How to attach records relating to action taken in completing a task
- How to close off a task that has been assigned to an Action Officer
- How to link an improvement (corrective / suggested improvement) to a task
How to record action taken in relation to a reported incident and upload the record verifying task completion.
How to record action taken in relation to reported feedback and upload the record verifying task completion.
How to record action taken in relation to a reported repair and upload the record verifying task completion.
How to record action taken in relation to a reported non-conformance or suggested improvement and upload the record verifying task completion.
- How to manage an improvement
- How to close an improvement
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type