This workshop provides instruction on how to monitor the performance of the QMS
Training level: Intermediate
- All LOGIQC Users
- All LOGIQC users who have “administrator” access to the system
- All LOGIQC users who have “external auditor” access to the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the purpose and capability of the LOGIQC QMS to provide performance reports on the system
- How to generate reports at the register level
- How to generate reports using the trend reporting functionality
- How to generate “snap shot” reports of performance at the register level
- How to generate a LOGIQC User access report
- How to monitor and track “my team’s” performance
How to monitor my team’s performance
How to generate LOGIQC User Report
- doc_162_LOGIQC QMS v5 Administrator manual