This workshop will provide instruction on how to view evidence in the QMS associated with the requirements of standards.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “external auditor” access to the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
- Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the scope and purpose of the LOGIQC QMS, with an emphasis on how it is used to support compliance with standards and in providing evidence for 3rd party quality assurance processes
- How to access the Accreditation Evidence Report
- How to view individual items listed on the Accreditation Evidence Report and then return to the Accreditation Evidence Report
- How to read the system event history of an item in the system
How to access items listed on the Accreditation Evidence Report and then return to the Accreditation Evidence report