This workshop provides instruction on how to record progress notes and final action taken in relation to a task that has been assigned to an action officer
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC Users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants: 6 - 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the need to retain records and evidence of tasks managed through the LOGIQC QMS
- How to record a progress note
- How to record final action taken
- How to complete all fields on the Action Form
- How to attach records relating to action taken in completing a task
- How to close off a task that has been assigned to an action officer
- How to link an improvement (corrective / suggestion) to a task
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type