This workshop provides instruction on how to add contracts to the Contract Register.
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The contract register manages contractual relationships and associated compliance requirements.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the purpose of the contract register
- How to upload a contract
- How to upload records associated with a contract
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type