This workshop provides instruction on how to manage suppliers on the Approved Suppliers Register including managing the review of a supplier’s performance.
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Determining scope of content in LOGIQC
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The Supplier register supports the organisations effective governance by establishing clear operating principles in relation to approved suppliers.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the purpose and function of the Approved Suppliers Register
- Understanding of the approving officer’s role in approving suppliers
- How to approve a new supplier
- How to manage the review of an approved supplier
- How to bring an approved supplier under review
These are available via the LOGIQC Client Portal
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type