This workshop provides instruction on how to review a document and upload a new version of the document
Training level: Intermediate
Participants: All LOGIQC users who have “staff” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The document register contributes to the effective governance of the organisation by providing users with access to documents that dictate the organisations clear operating principles.
The record register supports the organisation with remaining accountable and transparent and contributes to maintaining accreditation as part of the evidence base.
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of the purpose of reviewing documents
- Understanding of the purpose of version control of documents
- Understanding of the reviewing officer’s role in reviewing documents
- How to review a document
- How to change the control document details, when a new version of the document is uploaded
- How to upload a revised version of a document