This workshop provides instruction on how to manage documents including the review of documents and how to approve records
Training level: Advanced
Participants: All LOGIQC users who have “approval officer” status or higher permission level in the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Related on boarding requirements
- Business rules for managing LOGIQC
- Reporting pathways in LOGIQC
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
The document register contributes to the effective governance of the organisation by providing users with access to documents that dictate the organisations clear operating principles.
The record register supports the organisation with remaining accountable and transparent and contributes to maintaining accreditation as part of the evidence base.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of how LOGIQC manages documents versus records
- Understanding of the purpose and function of the Document Register
- Understanding of the purpose of controlling details
- Understanding of the approving officer’s role in controlling documents
- How to approve a new or revised document
- How to bring a document under review
- How to upload a revised document without going through the review phase of the workflow
- How to read the system event history relating to a document
- How to restrict access to a document
- Understanding of the purpose and function of the Records Register
- Understanding of the role of the approving officer in managing records
- How to approve a record or to request further work prior to approving a record
- How to read the system event history relating to a record
- How to restrict access to a record
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type