This workshop provides instruction on how to setup LOGIQC User and business contact profiles in the QMS.
Training level: Intermediate
All LOGIQC users who have 'approval officer' status or higher permission level in the system
- All LOGIQC users who have 'administrator' access to the system
Duration: 60 minutes
Related on-boarding requirement:
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Expected Learning outcomes
Upon completion participants will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of scope and purpose of business contacts in the QMS.
- Understanding of the range of LOGIQC User licences that can be assigned to LOGIQC users.
- Understanding of the range of permission levels that can be assigned to LOGIQC users.
- How to add a business contact.
- How to create a LOGIQC User profile.
- How to make a contact inactive.
- How LOGIQC assigned tasks to a position not the person.
- How to generate a report on who has accessed the QMS.
The resources below are available via the LOGIQC Client Portal
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type