This workshop provides instruction on how to report an event, such as an incident, repair, feedback and improvement through the LOGIQC QMS.
Training level: Introductory
Participants: All LOGIQC Users
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants 6 – 8 participants
Pre-requisite training for this workshop:
Additional Information for Trainers
- When scheduling this training session, participants should be advised of any pre-requisite training required prior to attending this learning session.
- Trainer must verbally present the background and set the scene around the expected learning outcomes for this session.
- Trainer to prepare for demonstrating key tasks to participants.
Reporting events in the LOGIQC QMS allows your organisation to:
- Respond to adverse events in a timely manner
- Delegate and track action that needs to be taken in response to an event, where applicable
- Maintain records relating to action taken in managing an event
- Give consideration to what action needs to be taken to avoid same or a similar event occurring again in the future
- Manage reporting requirements to external agencies, if required
- Move to a paperless reporting environment
Expected Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course participants will have an understanding of how to:
- Report an incident
- Report a repair
- Report feedback from clients and other external stakeholders, both positive and negative feedback
- Suggest an improvement, including how to report a non-conformance
- Assign restrictive access to a reported event, where applicable
- Attach records to a reported event, for example, a photograph of an item needing repair, a letter of complaint from a client, etc.
The following resources are applicable when setting up the LOGIQC system or where changes are required to the system drop-down menus:
- LOGIQC QMS Setup Guide – for relevant standard or health service type
- LOGIQC QMS Build Workbook – for relevant standard or health service type