When creating a task in Training, Licensing and Compliance registers you can select and add more than one user. For example, multiple staff may need to attend the same training event on a particular day and you want each of them to receive a task about that training.
To add multiple people
- Go to the Registers drop down menu and select Training
- Select Add
- Select Person/s to be trained type
- From the training participant drop down menu, select the particpants and select Add.
- Continue to add all the required participants.
- Complete the training form.
If you add more than one name for the training event LOGIQC will automatically create a task for each user when the item is saved:
This is an example of an internal Staff training event.
This is an example of an external (other) training event